This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients about whom ELEVEN AND A HALF holds information. By "information" we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means ELEVEN AND A HALF, Fournier St, London, E1 6QE, and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
What we collect
Credit card and bank details
- your name;
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in, our exhibitions and art fairs;
- Information about you that you give us in person at our exhibitions art fairs, by filling in forms on our website, by phone, or email;
- Information in relation to your purchase of our art work.
Credit card and bank details are only stored for the processing of payment and are deleted once payment has been processed.
How we collect information about you
What we do with the information we gather
- In person when you purchase any art work or visit us at a gallery or art fairs;
- Through your use of the forms on our website.
We use your information to:
Legal basis for processing
Provide you with information about our art work and services;
- keep you informed about art work, artist news, exhibitions and events that we think you may find interesting;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- communicate with you;
Our processing of your personal information is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate business interests pursued by us. Those legitimate interests are: making sure you receive updated information on our business activities, and providing the services you have requested.
Sharing your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party. The only exception to this rule is the sharing of information with law enforcement agencies or governmental if we are required by law to do so.
At any time, you have the right:
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change.
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about our exhibitions or art fairs and works of art. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails, via the website, or by contacting us by telephone or email. We will carry out any opt-out request without delay.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other sites
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right (as a UK resident) to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.